HomeNewsIndia NewsA 15-year-old boy died of brain-eating amoeba

A 15-year-old boy died of brain-eating amoeba

Alappuzha: A 15-year-old boy died of brain-eating amoeba, a rare disease.  The deceased was Guruduth, son of Anil Kumar and Shalini, Maithara East, Panappally.  He was undergoing treatment at Alappuzha Medical College since last Sunday.

 The disease was first reported in Alappuzha Municipality area in 2017.  After that, the same disease is being reported now.

 Brain-eating amoeba or Naegleria fowleri is a non-parasitic free-living amoeba that enters the human body through the thin skin of the nose and infects the brain by bathing in drains or pools.

 Symptoms include fever, headache, vomiting. The DMO has informed that people should avoid bathing in springs and stagnant water during the onset of rains.

- Advertisment -

Must Read

schools in Jammu and Kashmir 1

National Anthem made compulsory in schools in Jammu and Kashmir

0
 Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Education Department has issued an order making every morning assembly mandatory in the schools of the state.  The Education...
eskort mersin -

web tasarım

-

seo

- Antalya iş ilanı - deneme bonusu veren siteler - deneme bonusu veren siteler -
deneme bonusu veren siteler
-
Antalya vip transfer
- buy youtube views - instagram takipçi satın al - postegro - betrupi giriş - Goley90 - postegro - HDFilm.TV.TR - istanbul escort - mecidiyeköy escort - bakırköy escort - buy twitter followers - ip stresser - istanbul escort - instagram takipçi hilesi - sahabet - ip stresser - igtools - igfollower - instagram gizli hesap görme - Aviator oyna - porno - buy instagram followers - yabancı dizi izle - instagram report tool - rotterdam loodgieter - Cinsel sohbet - instagram takipçi satın al