Tuesday 21 May, 2019








The fire broke out in Kochi; short circuit from the generator behind the accident, Reports


Author :          
sdsd3e2e32

Kochi: Fire department inspection was conducted at the chappal wholesale which burnt in the fire accident in Kochi. The team found that fire-fighting systems were not efficient. The fire was derived from the short circuit from the generator. Ventilation was low. Since ventilation was covered with aluminum sheets, the depth of the fire accident increased.

The detailed report of the inquiry will be submitted to the Collector within three days.

In 2006, the company obtained the Fire and Safety license. It was never renewed once. The action will be taken against the Falcon Agency. Security laps are investigating in the leadership of the Fire Officers of Ernakulam Kottayam Region. The Municipality Mayor alleged that the godown was built in violation of the construction laws. A detailed inquiry is being conducted.

Topics : |
 
 
comments powered by Disqus

 

Recent Posts